Celotex GA4000 2400x1200x100mm
Celotex GA3000 is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, GA3000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- Board: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thickness (mm): 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100
- Lambda: 0.023W/mK
With Celotex GA3000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings.
|Shipping Type||Insulation and Dry Lining|
|Availability||Generally available in 3 working days.|