Knauf Earthwool Building Slab RS100 1200x600x100mm (3 per pack) 2.16m2
Multi-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Separating floors, Fabrication, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls.
Rock Mineral Wool
Earthwool Building Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology in a range of densities, and are designed for use in multiple applications.
Earthwool Building Slab RS33 is manufactured with a density of 33kg/m3, designed for use in a variety of applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
• Excellent thermal performance.
• Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification.
• Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction.
• Multi-purpose product range which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications on site.
• Available in a wide range of densities to suit a variety of uses, applications and performance requirements.
• Easy to cut with a large bladed knife or saw.
|Shipping Type||Insulation and Dry Lining|
|Availability||Generally available in 2 working days.|