VELUX Rooflights for Uninhabited Spaces
VELUX rooflights are designed in such a way that you have the opportunity to bring light into uninhabited spaces.
It is not advisable to use these Rooflights in habitable rooms because of their thermal performance.
- Side-hung outward-opening rooflight.
- Frame and integrated flashing made of maintenance-free polyurethane.
- Operated with a handle with three ventilation positions.
- Opening restrictor.
- Extruded aluminium sash which can be hinged on both sides, opening to an angle of 90°.
- Sash can be opened on both sides at an angle of 90°.
- Opening restrictor engages at 90° only.
- Black internal and external finish.